Head On? Wiretap? If I use one of these perk, I become invisible.

https://youtu.be/dYM2K1-efCE?si=GykOXbBARr8fo57n

*Before reading this, I am a non-English speaking player. I used a translator. Please understand even if my English is not good.*


I don't know exactly what kind of perk is causing it. Head On? Wiretap? 

Anyway, I usually use these two perk. Head On and Wiretap. but after using them in the generator, I got some errors.

I became invisible.

When I throw away the item, I show up for a while. But I don't think I can see myself in other people's eyes.

When I repaired the generator again, I appeared again.


I don't know which perk is an error, but I want to use this technology again. And there may be someone who can exploit this bug.

So please fix the bug quickly. I'm so bored right now because I'm using a completely different perk treatment.


(I have a game log for this. Where should I send this?😄)

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments