Does anyone know the situation with cross progression?
So I play on switch and I just got my first pc. I want to take my dbd account to the computer, but I know that type of cross progression isn't available. What exactly is stopping us from that?
So I play on switch and I just got my first pc. I want to take my dbd account to the computer, but I know that type of cross progression isn't available. What exactly is stopping us from that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Licensing, likely.
I asked this a few days ago the reason apparently is that It's not up to BHVR.
If I buy a character via Steam, Valve gets a cut. If I could buy it on Playstation, but use it on PC, Valve is bearing costs without getting the revenue.
They sent an article about Sony's policy about it which is one of the main reason behind heres the link https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/home/leaving?allowTrusted=1&target=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.videogameschronicle.com%2Fnews%2Fsony-is-the-only-platform-holder-that-charges-for-cross-play-epic-ceo-claims%2F