Player Report Feedback System
How does this new system work? I reported the player in game, recorded it, opened a support ticket and sent them the video. Is there somewhere on the game menu that I go to check on it?
How does this new system work? I reported the player in game, recorded it, opened a support ticket and sent them the video. Is there somewhere on the game menu that I go to check on it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You can check your tickets on the support page. I forget where exactly, but you can find a list of every ticket submission and if action has been taken on it.
You’ll only see it in-game when action has been taken.
You should get a popup in the main menu after action has been taken and you log in to the game.
I've had mixed results so far though. I've received notifications that action has been taken against people for harassment, even though I only reported cheaters, griefers, rage quitters and AFK people.