Don't you just hate it when your invited into swf and a party chat only for them to bail as soon

One of the guys who invited you leaves and they don't bother to ask if you want to keep playing I'm stuck in the 15-13 dead ranks because I got potato noobs and non reliable teams

Comments

  • I advise you to play solo. Looks like you dont wanna count on them and playing solo it's way more immersive.
  • oh yeah man. whew. don't know how you could possibly deal.

  • No i don't hate that, i got better things to hate in life.
    Or, y'know, worse things.

  • Vietfox said:
    I advise you to play solo. Looks like you dont wanna count on them and playing solo it's way more immersive.
    As I said I'm stuck in the potato noobs vs red ranks that drank you've been there after resets how often do you get out thoese ranks solo
  • @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    I advise you to play solo. Looks like you dont wanna count on them and playing solo it's way more immersive.

    As I said I'm stuck in the potato noobs vs red ranks that drank you've been there after resets how often do you get out thoese ranks solo

    If you know what the conditions of pipping are, its kinda hard to not at least black pip every single game tbh.

  • Stay there.  You don’t want to rank up. 
  • Stay there.  You don’t want to rank up. 
    Lol I want to play the game not be camped by bubba wraiths and pigs green to purple are the only play ranks that don't suck for solo
  • Stay there.  You don’t want to rank up. 
    Lol I want to play the game not be camped by bubba wraiths and pigs green to purple are the only play ranks that don't suck for solo
    You think that changes the higher your rank is? lul.  You’ll get camped by Omegablink Nurses and franks mix tape legions.  Have fun! 
  • Vietfox said:
    I advise you to play solo. Looks like you dont wanna count on them and playing solo it's way more immersive.
    As I said I'm stuck in the potato noobs vs red ranks that drank you've been there after resets how often do you get out thoese ranks solo
    Well i once played around rank 15 because i got rank 10 after the reset and played with 2 friends who were newbies, that was the only time. A part from that it's always the same: from 10 to 1, reset, back to 10 and so on.
    Even if i found myself at rank 15 it wouldnt be difficult to leave those ranks, i play at rank 1 every month. Plus derankers are not a big deal since they get rusty facing legit rank 15 survivors every month.
    So in a few words: you'll have to get better if you wanna rank up.
  • Ryuhi said:

    @redsopine01 said:
    Vietfox said:

    I advise you to play solo. Looks like you dont wanna count on them and playing solo it's way more immersive.

    As I said I'm stuck in the potato noobs vs red ranks that drank you've been there after resets how often do you get out thoese ranks solo

    If you know what the conditions of pipping are, its kinda hard to not at least black pip every single game tbh.

    @Ryuhi
    A good way to increase the chances to pip is to do totems, search at cheasts, etc...
  • Which is what I do and yes getting better is one thing but having potato noobs makes it near impossible since your doing all the work while they sandbag you blow your gen make noise or send 30 mins looking for ruin
  • Which is what I do and yes getting better is one thing but having potato noobs makes it near impossible since your doing all the work while they sandbag you blow your gen make noise or send 30 mins looking for ruin
    What is your solo build?
  • Depends if I'm doing adepts or not if not iw sc cs and hope
  • Depends if I'm doing adepts or not if not iw sc cs and hope
    If you wanna rank up forget the adepts...
    I wont tell you what build to use because that's different for each person, but you should run kindred 3 if you are gonna play solo.
    If you get hooked only one will come for you while the other 2 can keep repairing gens. Much better than all 3 coming to rescue, right?
    Some survivors are dumb and may come more than 1 for you, but with kindred you'll increase the chances of having a better coordination among you all.
  • Vietfox said:
    Depends if I'm doing adepts or not if not iw sc cs and hope
    If you wanna rank up forget the adepts...
    I wont tell you what build to use because that's different for each person, but you should run kindred 3 if you are gonna play solo.
    If you get hooked only one will come for you while the other 2 can keep repairing gens. Much better than all 3 coming to rescue, right?
    Some survivors are dumb and may come more than 1 for you, but with kindred you'll increase the chances of having a better coordination among you all.
    Thatsbwhen they try to save me 9 times outta ten they leave me alone with 1 sacrificing a double Insta to grab me righr from michale