Deadly brushstrokes bugged
I must've downed 4 or 5 injured survivors with crows and didn't get the challenge. I even farmed one match and got 7 or 8 downs to be sure but nothing happened.
Tagged:
Not a Bug
I must've downed 4 or 5 injured survivors with crows and didn't get the challenge. I even farmed one match and got 7 or 8 downs to be sure but nothing happened.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ive experienced the same thing just now.
I was trying this challenge and noticed that if I M1 a survivor right after they got damaged by birds it progressed the challenge. Did it 2 more times and completed it.
The challenge clearly states, you must down the survivors that were injured by Dire Crows, not down survivors with Dire Crows.