Well the flashlight killswitch stalled it for a bit.

For a while it seemed like people stopped doing the bug. But today people have found multiple other methods to get the glitch to happen without using a flashlight. (Or using coins to get a flashlight out of a chest). Pyramid and artist day for me i guess lol. Hopefully they fix this bug soon. Anyone else having issues with it still?

Comments

  • I've seen suspiciously more coins than usual and 2 groups that thought they were funny for still using the exploit and holding me hostage. But I haven't seen people do it without a flashlight yet (to which I'm infinitely grateful).

  • @Xernoton said:

    I've seen suspiciously more coins than usual and 2 groups that thought they were funny for still using the exploit and holding me hostage. But I haven't seen people do it without a flashlight yet (to which I'm infinitely grateful).

    Yeah apparently you can do it without anything. Not gonna say how though. Not fueling the fire.

  • Time to killswitch survivors.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3541930#Comment_3541930

    Yeah apparently you can do it without anything. Not gonna say how though. Not fueling the fire.

    without anything? by yourself? well #########... hope it doesn't get spread around

  • I was wondering why they killswitch flashlights when I saw people doing it without them. But maybe they will have fix ready next tuesday?

    I really miss dramaturgy btw

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I was wondering why they killswitch flashlights when I saw people doing it without them. But maybe they will have fix ready next tuesday?

    I really miss dramaturgy btw

    arms race is a thing and it sucks for everyone

  • Our community is really "amazing" when its about making the game as terrible and unplayable for the other side as possible...