When does the current tome end?
I don't have enough money to buy it lol I start work on the 23rd and I'll prolly have a paycheck by the Monday after so I need to know when I can get it
I don't have enough money to buy it lol I start work on the 23rd and I'll prolly have a paycheck by the Monday after so I need to know when I can get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It ends in just under a month, like 22-21 days or something. It might be a better idea to go for the next one, because these things take a long time to complete, and you get a full auric cell refund if you finish it.