I LOVE the new Thalita Hairstyle.

image.png image.png

Silly topic, but it goes so great with certain cosmetics, and it just looks amazing, as a Thalita main this made my day very much, thank you BHVR! :D

Comments

  • oh yeah. the hair is absolety amazing.


    my issues are elsewhere, as I pointed out here

    @Alice_pbg said:

    they look cool. with very nice colors. As a brazillian I very much appreciate giving the brazillian characters actual soccer uniforms and would very much enjoy using them.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/HMGDOKSDP41T/final.jpg

    except for one very glaring issue that bothers me... why is the team name in english? at all? any part of it?

    like... #########?

    this actually upsets me.

    that is just not a thing. it's VERY VERY rare.

    this is the list of teams disputing the brasileirao (which is a country wide tournament) which one is not in portuguese please?

    • América-MG
    • Athletico-PR
    • Atlético-MG
    • Bahia
    • Botafogo
    • Corinthians
    • Coritiba
    • Cruzeiro
    • Cuiabá
    • Flamengo
    • Fluminense
    • Fortaleza
    • Goiás
    • Grêmio
    • Internacional
    • Palmeiras
    • Bragantino
    • Santos
    • São Paulo
    • Vasco da Gama

    one might point to Athletico-PR, which is why I said it's rare. it basically only happens when the word is basically the same translated so you can just say it in portuguese. and they still added an O at the end to make it clear... (btw the -PR at the end is just the state. to not confuse it with atlético-MG for instance. we have repeating names)

    It also happens with the team Sport. which we pronounce almost exactly as it's translation in portuguese "esporte" and don't even pretend we try to say the word in english. we kinda say the name with an I at the front to sound slightly different from esporte.

    but you might say, that's for big teams, they need marketing and for the regular folk to be able to read and say the name of the team without a foreign language knower friend or a dictionary. the small teams will pick names in english sometimes.

    know what is a thing for small teams? silly names like butina FC (which is a type of boot. those hard ones) and BIIIIIIIIICA (yes, you are supposed to say it with all those I's even if the word has only 1. it means a very hard kick with the tip of your toes) or chinelada (chinelo is a flip flop. chinelada is to hit something with it).

    or you know, actual names like angels and stuff... mostly in portuguese. the ones that aren't, will be like sport or quite literally just real madrid (I played against real madrid once... we ######### won).

    hell. dwight has a sportsball shirt. which I understand is a joke about someone that doesn't understand sports.

    so maybe there's some other joke with ball club hero which I just didn't get... and if that's the case, fair enough. but in that case I would say, why is the joke not in portuguese?

    long story short. why is the team name in english? it makes absolutely no sense wether the name is serious or a joke.


    but hers AND Renato's hair? fabulous!

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    *bites lip*

    even I want her trust me.😏

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    oh yeah. the hair is absolety amazing.

    my issues are elsewhere, as I pointed out here

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/391262/about-the-new-renato-and-thalita-skin

    but hers AND Renato's hair? fabulous!

    RENATO NEEDS MORE LOVE. I will stand by this comment forever. I really wish more people played him, and YES, BOTH LOOK FABULOUS!!! 💖

  • Haven’t DBD’d much in the past 4 weeks… a few matches. There are some pretty good games available rn that have really made DBD enjoyably missable😌

    Hallowed Blight n BoneChill events are always worthwhile for some playtime, nevertheless I’m completely content in not maining this game again ‘til we’ll into 2024.

    Forums are always entertaining, tho.

    Agree on the vaults btw, amongst several other missing or neglected integral elements that would enhance this title wonderfully.

    iiwii, ‘til it isn’t… or we simply don’t play it anymore🤷🏼‍♀️