Scene partner & calm spirit
Do these 2 perks not Work together???
I used them, I don't scream but neither I see the killer's aura ...
Do these 2 perks not Work together???
I used them, I don't scream but neither I see the killer's aura ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Scene Partner requires that you scream in order to see the killer's aura. If you are unable to scream, then the perk will not reveal the killer's aura.
I can also tell you that calm spirit does not counter the scream from dramaturgy.
Ok well I think they should be working together as both of them aren't that much popular, so this could be a reason to use them.
Thank you anyway !
With the amount Ultimate weapon (Xeno perk) is being abused atm calm spirit is seeing more of an uptake. It's annoying as all hell when you have a perk on a killer that has no cooldown and can have 100% uptime as long as it's refreshed at a locker.