I had this problem before, so I quit playing the game for about a week and then I was able to play the game
@Boons123 said:I had this problem before, so I quit playing the game for about a week and then I was able to play the game
@Boons123 said:
same but why is it in german?
im german
so just not open for 1 week?
@FaMi0076 said:im german
@FaMi0076 said:
thank you for the clarification i feel dumb now
@FaMi0076 said:so just not open for 1 week?
yeah i also deleted it for that time but you might not need to
thank you i try it
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this problem before, so I quit playing the game for about a week and then I was able to play the game
same but why is it in german?
im german
so just not open for 1 week?
thank you for the clarification i feel dumb now
yeah i also deleted it for that time but you might not need to
thank you i try it