Blast Mine Bug

PC - Invisible after using blastmine

Character: Steve

Perks: Chemical Trap; Blastmine; Lithe; Reassurance

Map: Nostromo Wreckage

After using blastmine on a generator my character got invisible and my camera shifted to a higher perspective while I could still interact with everything and having collision. I have no idea if the killer could hit me because he didn't try to after I tested blocking him. Only way I would show up is when interacting with stuff (items, lockers, special items, unhooking) except healing, vaulting and dropping pallets.

Killer seemed to know when I was around him because he stared at me at the end. Endgame chat wasn't productive tho, killer assumed I was just cheating.

Step 1: Equip blastmine

Step 2: Activate blastmine

Step 3: Invisible bug

I have no idea how often it occurs, I have been using blastmine and nothing happened until now. Haven't tried to replicate the bug because I won't risk getting banned. Would put a video here but it doesn't permit me.

Photo 1: Camera position without survivor

image.png

Photo 2: Entering locker showing survivor

image.png


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments