Trapper and New Maps
I have a question which relates to a new map's GRASS. Playing as Trapper on new maps is just a pain. Traps are not hidden even in slightest. It is just impossible to play as Trapper against people who have eyes. My question is - Are devs going to do something about it or we will keep recieve new maps with literally no grass? I miss old good GRASS with good potential to hide my traps and outsmart survivors, but now It's horrible. Sadly most of the Trapper's fun was removed by new updates and new maps.
Comments
The sad truth is that they don't really design maps with specific killers in mind (kind of understandable with 33 killers in the game but still sad). Last time they did was the rework of Eyrie of Crows and I'm still looking for the grass to hide traps in (seriously, where is it?).
Toba Landing has at least a few spots where you can hide a trap, so I guess it's one new map that isn't quite as terrible?!