Killswitch?
So is the killswitch not working or did I really just play against someone who hasn't closed their game once that entire time? Because they brought a flashlight. They didn't find it in a chest but they brought it into the match.
So is the killswitch not working or did I really just play against someone who hasn't closed their game once that entire time? Because they brought a flashlight. They didn't find it in a chest but they brought it into the match.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I really hope that those players get banned for using an exploit.
I'm just grateful they didn't try to hold me hostage. They only used it once to teabag me from inside the locker.
Yesterday was a mess. Every lobby contained a flashlight. Even as survivor i was like... please don´t exploit, i just want to play a normal game.