You can add me if you want
Psn and DBD username is also kx_Karma_xk. I'm only really bad when I'm tired but if I realize how poorly I'm playing I'll take a break until I'm mentally ready.
Psn and DBD username is also kx_Karma_xk. I'm only really bad when I'm tired but if I realize how poorly I'm playing I'll take a break until I'm mentally ready.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hey!! I am the same exact way. Im In college full time and when I finally get the time to play, I am generally pretty tired. But I would love to play some time so I will add you.