What if they implement an overall BP bonus?
What if, on top of the BP obtained from individual performances, they add overall emblems based on how well the match went? These emblems are shared between survivors and killers (and hence survivors and killer will receive the same amount), and encourage 'good' survivors-killer interaction (however 'good' is defined here).
Some emblem ideas can include length of match (medium-length match would be rewarded best, not too short or too long), # of 'objectives' completed (a bit counterintuitive, but survivors are rewarded when the killer does well, and vice versa; the point is to give the other side a chance before obliterating them), etc.
What do you think?
Some emblem ideas can include length of match (medium-length match would be rewarded best, not too short or too long), # of 'objectives' completed (a bit counterintuitive, but survivors are rewarded when the killer does well, and vice versa; the point is to give the other side a chance before obliterating them), etc.
What do you think?
Comments
Then the emblem system was a step in the wrong direction
I think if anything, it should just be based on how close the match is. That way good players get a reward for going easier on new players. But even then I can see people getting mad at a killer for getting an early 4k. I've also been in a few situations where I'm playing against new survivors and my attempt to go easy on them eventually just felt like I was trying to waste their time.
I think it's great on paper though, I'm just not sure how well it would play out.
Its a 4v1 asymmetrical PVP game. No matter what you suggest, there will always be a "us vs them" mentality.