PC - Players glitching inside locker and healing themselfs

I'm sorry if this isn't respectful but they got on my nerves and I'm so mad rn.

I was playing Dregde in Garden of Joy and 2 of the 4 survivors did this to me and were using Self-Care inside the lockers.

I don't know if the other 2 knew about it so I just reported the 2 I saw doing it. For context the 2 that did it were maestry 100 Yui and a maestry 63 (maybe) Dwight, the other 2 were a maestry 2 and 4.

I don't care if this is new or old, or if this is being worked on, I just want to alert that are players using it and then just T-bag you at the gate, and the ofther 2 just help them to escape and heal.

Srry if this looks more a rant than other things but is my first time seeing this when I'm just a nice killer who always says gg.

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments