PS4 - Vaults do not get blocked when bots vault them repeatedly

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, player is replaced by bot

Step 4 : Chase bot around loop

Step 5 : Vault location is never blocked. Bot can never be caught at this loop.

Step 6 : Refuse to buy any more DLC until this is fixed (Please fix this. I want Alien chapter)

Additional information

  • Characters played: Wraith, Doctor, Twins
  • Map: I've seen it on multiple maps
  • Frequency of the issue: Every game with bots


Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Not sure if this is actually an intended mechanic, but I think I've narrowed down what I was witnessing. Vaults don't get blocked if the survivor medium vaults without running repeatedly. So it's not exclusive to bots, but a common bot behavior.