Survivors nocliping into a lockers

PC

Today and yesterday I got game where survivors noclip into a locker. It make them untochable and allows to gamehostage entire match. It happend in total of 2 games in verry short time so I'm pretty sure that's bug exploit not a cheat. Both games are recorded.

It might be something with flashlights and shelterwoods map but I'm not sure

It happend in 2 different but was used by total of 3 players

Game 1:https://youtu.be/NHkhcw7axPo

Game 2:https://youtu.be/gci68yEM4pQ

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • @SayNoToHaddonfield said:

    PC

    Today and yesterday I got game where survivors noclip into a locker. It make them untochable and allows to gamehostage entire match. It happend in total of 2 games in verry short time so I'm pretty sure that's bug exploit not a cheat. Both games are recorded.

    It might be something with flashlights and shelterwoods map but I'm not sure

    It happend in 2 different but was used by total of 3 players

    Game 1:https://youtu.be/NHkhcw7axPo

    Game 2:https://youtu.be/gci68yEM4pQ

    I had the same thing happen to me on Xbox today. I’ve clipped it but it won’t seem to post

  • Ah yes, just had this kind of exploit happen to me during a game on Dead Dawg Saloon. Apparently the justification was that they "wanted to take the game hostage like a Skull Merchant."

    Guess I'll find out if BHVR's reporting outcome system works as intended with two justified bans. ;)

    https://youtu.be/N1ml_NK5BGM

  • @JohnSsuitepee said:

    Ah yes, just had this kind of exploit happen to me during a game on Dead Dawg Saloon. Apparently the justification was that they "wanted to take the game hostage like a Skull Merchant."

    Guess I'll find out if BHVR's reporting outcome system works as intended with two justified bans. ;)

    https://youtu.be/N1ml_NK5BGM

    I really hope it actually works.

  • If you're ever a teammate of a person abusing it, enter the locker they're "in", it usually pushes them out. If you're a killer in that situation u can only hope the rest of the survivors aren't aholes. I wonder how long we'll have to deal with it