I see Bhvr on a gametitle and opt not to play it
I have not playted since my last post, except for 3 or 4 game with a group of friend. we did not continue play due to nurse. I have since played the game since my game as killer. my first game was as a killer and i saw a hacker. i was getting dailies done and got the following for the past 3 or 4 maps. 2 badham, 1 garden of joy as pp head. for a returner this is literally a load of #########. I have not played, as killer in a hot minute nor do i think this is valid. to place this as a very simple callout. when can we get dailies that suit our needs and when can we have different survivor and killer dailies. The purpose of this post is simple the following: BHVR needs to understand if dbd is it golden child (it is and they need to admit it_ the actions, reflect the entirety of what it has to offer.
Comments