Please stop trying to kobe when someone is trying to save you....
I don't know when this trend started, but I can't count the number of times someone has accidentally sent themselves to second phase attempting to kobe when I'm literally right in their face trying to unhook them. I just lost a game because someone did exactly this and the whole team ending up dying shortly thereafter. Please stop doing this.
Comments
Yes! Please stop doing this.
There's nothing more frustrating than running all the way for a hook save just for a teammate to send themselves onto second stage. I'm left wondering why I even bothered leaving my generator behind for this.
Arguably, I find it even more annoying when they manage to unhook themselves in your face, because now I can't heal you fast with We'll Make It, don't get any Bloodpoints or emblem points for the rescue, AND my unhook challenges are going to take another match to complete.
I don't know how or why this got popularised, but it's grating and I wish it would stop.
The game is in a dismal state with non-stop camping, tunneling, slugging, etc.
For the life of me, I have never understood how anyone thinks there is a chance to win when a broken Blight has downed 3 players instantly with 5 gens are left to be repaired. If everyone is on death hook and survivors have been so unable to progress any objective, I think it is time to stop blaming the survivors.