Another matchmaking rant

For the last couple days I've just had game after miserable game. I generally prefer playing m1 killers but lately it's just been survivors going from pallet to pallet, not even looping, just dropping them when I get there and going to the next pallet. And by the time they've exhausted every pallet the other three survivors have done all the gens and they leave. I've struggled to get even one or two hooks, I really just don't know what to do to play better.

I'm pretty sure I've reached my skill plateau with this game as I have like 3000+ hours and haven't noticed myself really getting any better for a while, so it's especially depressing when I keep getting survivors who I guess are just way better than me and make me feel powerless all game.


EDIT: There has been some looping to be fair, had one game today where survivors b-lined to main building on Garden of Joy and just looped that endlessly and I felt like even with bloodlust I couldn't do anything there.

Comments