Does Made For This + For The People still work?
I love the two perks, but only recently I saw a video about them two combined together. I tried making the combo work but I never got the opportunity.
I love the two perks, but only recently I saw a video about them two combined together. I tried making the combo work but I never got the opportunity.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, it was a bug because you are healthy while using FTP, and MFT requires you to be injured. So the synergy was removed as it was not intended.
FTP + Buckle Up works though.
Thanks for the explanation!