Plans to add an in-game stats tab?
We know that Steam has a feature that compiles the most varied gameplay statistics for players, from how many games you played with a certain killer, to how many totems you purified while playing survivor. I would like to propose to Behavior that they consider adding a similar statistics tab within the game itself. This way, both those who play on PC and those who play on consoles would be able to get an idea of the most played killer, how many games you have escaped, how many hours you have played the game, how many survivors you have killed with each killer, etc.
Is there any intention to add this feature at some point? I believe it would be of great interest to the community to have access to this data in general. I play Dead by Daylight on PS4 and I've never been able to get a more complete idea of my statistics.
Comments