BHVR Doesn't Care if you hack. Hack squad

I playied soloq had a hacking Billy game was over in less then 45 seconds. I ran into him last week also. So decided to play killer frist match I was hijacked by a hack squad 4 hacking survers flying speed hack the flew on top of the building just sitting there pointing. Hacks have been really bad this month. Im done with your game. Deletion on all platforms and throw disk away. I know you seen the reports I know you seen the posts I know you seen the videos. You rather just make and push now content. You lost me as a customer will new buy a game ftom your company or any third party company working with you. Done.

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • @Amshnock said:

    I playied soloq had a hacking Billy game was over in less then 45 seconds. I ran into him last week also. So decided to play killer frist match I was hijacked by a hack squad 4 hacking survers flying speed hack the flew on top of the building just sitting there pointing. Hacks have been really bad this month. Im done with your game. Deletion on all platforms and throw disk away. I know you seen the reports I know you seen the posts I know you seen the videos. You rather just make and push now content. You lost me as a customer will new buy a game ftom your company or any third party company working with you. Done.

    Becoming increasingly obvious (just look at the recent pricing for the alien chapter) that they are trying to squeeze as much money out of us as possible

  • I'm sorry you had bad experiences and encountered hackers, sadly that's a constant fight.

    I suggest to report those players when encountered though, by using the in-game system and then opening a ticket on the Support website.

    Thank you.