My model disappeared, I was invincible and invisible

PC, I was doing a gen and my Blastmine and Wiretap were ready. I was also running Windows of Opportunity and Adrenaline, if that matters. As soon as they were up I let go of the gen, pressed F, and sprinted away all at once. My model stayed at the generator, Blastmine and Wiretap started counting down, and I ran around unhooking and healing while invisible. Killer (Xeno) tried to hit me, I even healed someone on the ground while the killer swung at me repeatedly. I couldn't be hit, I could bodyblock, and the way the killer was playing and looking around, I probably left scratch marks. I got my model back by working on the same gen in the same spot for a few seconds. Not sure if a different gen or a different side of the gen would have kept me in this state. This is the first time I have done this and I was not able to recreate it in the same match after getting my model back.


The video cuts because I forgot to save the second half but I attached a video of me producing the bug

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KfucbFq-PdSXx3oCh1HlmiY_O5Zmgitu/view?usp=drive_link


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments