Did they change this 2 things lately?
- Is Rancor changed again? Last week I played it the surv I chased most became my obsession
- Why did I get a dc penalty when I had to go to toilet while loading into the game and being afk?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Were you using the perk Game Afoot? It changes the obsession to the survivor you've spent the most time in chase with if you hit them with a basic attack.
-That's what the perk Game Afoot does. If you weren't running Game Afoot then it's a bug
-The game gives DC penalties for going AFK to discourage people giving up by other means
You pee'd too long.
Killer auto dc's if no action is taken for too much time. Don't know the exact time.. but there you go.
Thx. All questions answered!