why is Dwight's outift "Stand-out style" from tome 8 not available in the store?
Hello!
I was taking a break when that outift was in the rift and was wondering why others from that same rift are available to purchase in the store but Dwight's isn't?
Hello!
I was taking a break when that outift was in the rift and was wondering why others from that same rift are available to purchase in the store but Dwight's isn't?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Would love them to bring it back as well, I really like that silly orange shirt
This is an unfortunately common issue, I made a compilation of all of the outfits up to like Tome 12 or so that haven't returned.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/383893/list-of-every-old-rift-cosmetic-not-added-to-the-store-with-pictures#latest
Nea didn't get her tome cosmetic in the store either, even though it's been a couple years and there's a recolor of it in the current tome. This has been an issue with a lot of rift cosmetics.