New Community Coordinator!
Heyo everyone!
My name is Richard also known as The JollyStrangler, and I am the newest member of the Community Coordination team!
A little bit about myself: I am a Canadian born dork who has been playing videogames since my hands could fit around a controller. I play a large variety of games! If the game has pixel art graphics, I'm usually all over it. At the time of writing this, I am about halfway through the incredible Chronotrigger-inspired, Sea of Stars.
I consider myself a Killer main. Right now my top three killers are The Cenobite, Bing Bong, and The Clown. I play as a survivor as much as I can to learn how to be a better killer and when the bloodpoint bonus is in their favour.π
My main role on the forum will be to help make the forum easier to navigate, prettier and more user friendly. As well as try to increase engagement on the forum. These engagement efforts will not distract from the subject of DbD. I do not have any major changes or engagement efforts to announces today, but please keep posted as I will always post about major changes as they happen on the forum.
The first thing I have added to the forum is the missing survivor and killer avatars into the avatar pool! There are some licensed characters that we will not be adding to the list, otherwise the majority of the characters are there!
I have also added a frequently requested avatar!
The Feathers of Pride charm!
I hope you enjoy the Avatars! I look forward to getting to know the community! I also look forward to your feedback and input.
Thank you for taking the time to read this!
~JollyStrangler

Comments
Such warm welcomes! I'm so glad you are enjoying the avatars!
Care to expound? What are your expectations when it comes to avatars?
Welcome!
If you like pixel art games, I can very much recommend Octopath traveller 2. Instantly became one of my favorite games to play.
I've yet to play the Octopath games! I am in love with the HD 2D games that have been coming out recently.
The art style is stunning!
Octopath created then from what I can tell. I'm currently on my second 100% run.
(I accidentally deleted my first safe file)
Hi and welcome! Congratulations first of all and wish you all the best in your new role π
Just a lowly Nintendo Switch user here looking forward to the things to come in the forums :)
Canβt wait for the (if it actually ever will come out!) Dragon Quest III HD 3D remake!
^Me waiting for that game^
Might want to look at the avatar pool again!π΄
Why no Nicolas Cage, Xenomorph, and Ellen Ripley avatars? Will they be added later?
Looks like I'll be doing alot of switching back and forth. Thank you! π
Welcome
We have so much post to show you....Oh please no tears its such a waste of good suffering!
Would it be possible to add the Warrior Puppers charm as an avatar? That would mean a lot. <3
There will be some licensed characters that will not be added to the avatar list to avoid issues with the licensers.
That stinks. I was hoping for Nicolas Cage. Maybe someday
We should get some Eddie avatars when the Iron Maiden collection comes out early next year
Can we get a Naughty Bear avatar?
Hello, it's tradition for new community managers to give multiuse codes that give us all 1.000.000 bloodpoints. There's a distinct lack of this π we're waiting.
Can we get more avatars? Naughty Bear would be great. Also Chucky and Tiffany avatars should be added too.