How would you change MFT?

I think we can all agree that this perk is overtuned. At the very least, the endurance should not be lumped in with an already powerful effect. If and how would you change made for this to be a more balanced and/or healthy perk?

I think I would give the haste while healthy instead of injured so you need to heal for value+punishes you for a bad play rather than rewarding you+remove haste stacking+remove endurance effect entirely. Or I would make the haste ramp up from 0-3 over 30s.

Comments

  • @caipt said:

    I think we can all agree that this perk is overtuned. At the very least, the endurance should not be lumped in with an already powerful effect. If and how would you change made for this to be a more balanced and/or healthy perk?

    I think I would give the haste while healthy instead of injured so you need to heal for value+punishes you for a bad play rather than rewarding you+remove haste stacking+remove endurance effect entirely. Or I would make the haste ramp up from 0-3 over 30s.

    no endurance effect and the ramp up is good but the speed is only while in chase and it 0-5 of 30 seconds

  • Remove endurance

    make haste not stack and default to highest haste stack (hope overrides MFT meaning you get a 7% haste not a 10%)

    add a screen notification for when a killer triggers MFT after hitting a survivor (so they can play around it)

    maybe if the perks still over preforms add some sort of timer before it goes on cooldown

1 2 ›