Dead By Hackers
There was always hackers. But ever sense the bbq event it has gotten bad. And this last patch its really bad. I have played 10 games on both sides and hacks everywhere they not even trying to hide it any more . Teleporting , speed ,ESP killers. Had one I have never seen. Gen repair speed was a so slow e would watch us all four try after about 3 minutes it was just a dot. Survive speed hacking teleport insta gen repair. Have all names and videos. I have been reporting them but seems like BHVR dont care any more. Its so bad im now stuck with no level new players most of the time. Before i was with decent 40 level plus players. I have ben trying to get out of this hole and get back but cant even win a match on both sides. I know im not the only one that has notice this wave of hackers. I went to console to get away from them. I looked for fun ane found free ones just released today. They dont make then like that for console. So why am i being punished.
Comments
I've been seeing a lot of MFT+Hope speed during endgame, and then I get to the postgame screen and see the survivor didn't have Hope. I'm not catching up to a player and they explain it as "MFT".
I also had a survivor perfectly mirror my movement through walls on Lerys this week. It was a solid wall. They were so sus that I decided to just test it and listen since they were injured. Perfectly mirrored movement for 20+ seconds through the wall. Nothing conclusive, but holy hell it was sus.
There has been more. I'm really experienced in both roles. There's been a lot of stuff over the last month that doesn't seem legit.
does anyone have an idea how to prove and report speed cheats like permanently mft or bloodlust? I have a lot of games where I'm like "how did you get catch up so quickly?" or with fellow survivors "how did you get out of the situation?"
copium: the thread
Normally I'd say this, but these things tend to happen in waves as new EAC bypasses are released. And I've had more than one occasion over the last week or two where I couldn't gain ground on a survivor during endgame until I had Bloodlust 1, but they didn't have Hope equipped.