Haven’t been able to play - Dedicated Server issue
I haven’t been able to play the game for 2 weeks due to not being able to connect to the dedicated server. Before the Alien chapter, I tried to play a few games to warm myself up for the new update, but every time I joined a game, I get stuck in a loading screen, then put back into the lobby with an error message saying that it couldn’t connect to the dedicated server. I’ve tried everything I can think of to try and fix it, even uninstalling and reinstalling the game, but with no luck. I play on Xbox and I really want to play the new chapter, but I can’t and it sucks. Please help me fix this
Comments
When I run into this issue on my Xbox, and restarting the game & console doesn't fix it and uninstalling & reinstalling doesn't fix it, then completely restarting the Internet connection is really the only thing left to try.
If none of that works, I'd open up a support ticket and see what they say. I'm hoping your particular problem does not lie within your console.