Ultimate Weapon - Survs Scream when in lockers

Not sure if this is a bug or feature, but just had a demo use ultimate weapon and i was out of the terror radius. I knew he was coming so I jumped into a locker thinking I wouldn't scream. When the terror radius came, I still screamed, alerting him to my position while I was on death hook, so I died right after. I hope this is a bug because it seems like this would be reasonable counterplay for the perk but maybe it is a feature since I probably should have just held W

Tagged: Duplicate

Comments

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    Platform: PC, Steam

    Description of the issue:

    When the Killer triggers the Perk Ultimate Weapon (by opening a locker), Survivors that are in the Terror Radius while it is active (in this case - Killer walking towards me) scream even if they are in a locker. Usually Screams are not triggered when inside a Locker (e.g. Doctors Static Blast, Infectious Fright)

    Steps to Reproduce:

    Equip the Perk on a Killer, open a locker, see if Survivors in Lockers scream

    How often does this occur:

    All the time in the one game I experienced it.

    It's not a bug. Ultimate Weapon works on survivors in lockers. Above is the link to the official "not a bug" post.