Should Slinger insta deep-wound when he hits a survivor who has endurance with his gun?
Not one to nerf a already weak killer unless its for a good reason. Just wanted peoples opinion on this. Slinger can shoot a survivor with endurance and wait out the timer before hitting them. While another with displacement mechanic (Wesker) just counts it as a instant deep-wound hit. I know its a thing of the redeemer doesn't do damage itself. But along those lines Wesker's bound doesn't injure you unless you actually hit a wall. I just wonder if it'd be nicer if instead of the moment you got unhooked, getting shot with the redeemer, and the slinger just waiting a bit before smacking you. It just gave the slinger a deep-wound hit instead.
Comments
Yeah, considering there's a precedent for it with Wesker already, I think it'd make sense and would remove the ability to use the spear to wait out base-BT which isn't healthy.