Perks like Made For This make it easier for subtle speed hackers to hide

Just had a match where it took a long time to catch up to and hit this survivor. I just chalked it up to Made For This and kept chasing.

Got to the end of the match and the only speed/exhaustion perk they had was Adrenaline, and the gens had not finished during our chases.

I also caught them using a speed boost when they broke line of sight and thought I was busy breaking a pallet. (I had been breaking every single pallet immediately, but the one time I didn't I was able to turn the corner sooner than they planned and record them.)

----

Point is, had I given up the chase sooner to go find someone else who did not have Made For This, or had I just gone AFK, raged quit, or just quickly went next without checking their perks, they would've gotten away with it, easily.

Comments