Add new offerings
Add a offering for experience ,
Yellow : +35% exp
Green :+70% exp
Purpule :+100% exp
Add a offering for experience ,
Yellow : +35% exp
Green :+70% exp
Purpule :+100% exp
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think experience is deliberately throttled because shards are inherently more valuable than BP. This is also what makes double XP events much more valuable and a bigger incentive to play. I doubt they will. Besides, this would belong more in Feedback & Suggestions than here.
Personally, I would rather they just adjust XP and the rate a player get's shards rather than toss some more useless offerings into the Bloodweb.