Game tutorial bugs out if survivor steps in a trap
I loaded into the tutorial to finish it, since i forgot it's a thing and the moment I stepped into a trap, it all bugged out. I started gliding on the ground and that's when I started filming. The file was too big to add here, so I put it on YT and will put the link here.
I was Dwight on Macmilan playing the "getting started" mode, "survive with bots" to be more specific, so I was given no perks. I can't seem to recreate it, since I can no longer find traps around the map.
https://youtu.be/qVMkZ9-usNw <-- this is the bug video.
It's not letting me add logs, keeps saying permission problem? I don't know what that means or how to fix it, but I am happy to go as far as get into a call to show my screen to devs that will be fixing the bug, if it will be needed.
Comments