Tome 16 buried underground challenge bug
The BURIED UNDERGROUND killer challenge is not counting the basement hooks I do I tried it with Trapper, Legion, and Spirit and they do not register to the challenge.
Tagged:
Duplicate
The BURIED UNDERGROUND killer challenge is not counting the basement hooks I do I tried it with Trapper, Legion, and Spirit and they do not register to the challenge.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Got the same bug playing Demogorgon on Gas Heaven, had main buildings basement. My platform is PC, specifically Steam
I tried about three times and all those time they didn't register at all and also im on ps4