Game kicking me from matches and stating it couldnt validate my account through anitcheat
I've recently started experiencing a bug where the game would kick me out of matches whether or not its with friends, solo, survivor or killer. It kicks me and then tells me that the game couldn't validate my account through the anticheat, I have never experienced this bug before. it started happening around the time the new dlc came out ( alien ). I keep getting abandon penalties along with it. I am afraid that my account will eventually get banned because of it. I have no idea how to recreate it as it happens randomly during gameplay, i am a streamer on Twitch and have about three days worth of vods to show the error. I have also been validating my files every time it happens to be sure the game files are still intact. My platform is PC.
Comments