My performance is stuttery and Im lost on what settings I should be using
Im in a bit of a crisis, ever since the patch my game is stuttery and just not smooth. This has happened before but Im a bit lost on what settings I should be using to get DBD to run well.
I have a i7 12 core system 64 g Ram and a NVidia 3070 card. My monitor is an ASUS 240HZ with G sync.
I recently took off the overdrive settings on my monitor to see if that helped. It seems like FULLSCREEN mode in game is making my game more buggy. I have tried some adjusting with G Sync and NVidia Control Panel but Im not sure Im making any progress. I tried the -dx12 launch parameter, that seems to make my game more stuttery feeling.
I just want some clarity on how to optimize this game or if I should even use G Sync or just turn it off.
Comments