Secret mori idea for Alien
So I was thinking what if when downing a survivor right next to a tunnel and did the mori instead of the tail and second mouth instead it had it where Alien would instead drag the survivor into the tunnel.
So I was thinking what if when downing a survivor right next to a tunnel and did the mori instead of the tail and second mouth instead it had it where Alien would instead drag the survivor into the tunnel.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, I was expecting the Queen skin to have a unique mori; her face gets close to you like in "Alien 3" then she leaves, 'cause she senses surv got an egg in them, then a Chest Burster pops out surv's chest! 🤗