Looking for SWF
Hello everyone! I’m a double P100 survivor main (Mikaela/Nea) and have +3k hours in the game. Looking for some players to have fun with or be a sweat fest. Feel free to add me: StellarNebulae #a92a.
Hello everyone! I’m a double P100 survivor main (Mikaela/Nea) and have +3k hours in the game. Looking for some players to have fun with or be a sweat fest. Feel free to add me: StellarNebulae #a92a.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hi! I just started playing and would like to learn more. It’s hard when you can’t talk to people though. Did a lot of research mostly. I don’t even know how we would connect and be able to talk. I do have discord just now. Xbox darkarchon76. Discord daauntless