Controller players, what is your button config?

Just curious. and would maybe like to try a few different configurations.


Personally I'm lazy, so I left almost everything at default.

changed vaults to square, because it being the same button as healing and stuff sucks and square was free.

and changed the new button to triangle. again, it was free.


what do you guys use?


edit- also, changed the killer pick up and secondary power around. it was awful on dredge before

Comments

  • @Alice_pbg said:

    Just curious. and would maybe like to try a few different configurations.

    Personally I'm lazy, so I left almost everything at default.

    changed vaults to square, because it being the same button as healing and stuff sucks and square was free.

    and changed the new button to triangle. again, it was free.

    what do you guys use?

    edit- also, changed the killer pick up and secondary power around. it was awful on dredge before

    Sounds like a PlayStation controller, I'm used to my Xbox x and a and b buttons. ๐Ÿ˜œ

    For me it's pretty much default. But I had to separate the healing prompt from throwing a pallet, screwed me over so many times in the past.

  • Left bumper to sprint, right bumper to interact, X (Xbox) to drop pallets or vault

  • @JPLongstreet said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/389980/controller-players-what-is-your-button-config

    Sounds like a PlayStation controller, I'm used to my Xbox x and a and b buttons. ๐Ÿ˜œ

    For me it's pretty much default. But I had to separate the healing prompt from throwing a pallet, screwed me over so many times in the past.

    it is. I believe square is X and triangle is Y.