Scene partner blocking vault
I have an bug that, while scene partner is active (when character scream) the vaulting is bugged, this bug kill me in this game. Instead of actually vaulting its only animation. There is a video of this situation
I have an bug that, while scene partner is active (when character scream) the vaulting is bugged, this bug kill me in this game. Instead of actually vaulting its only animation. There is a video of this situation
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have an video but I cannot post it here. Who make that site that we cant post a mp4 file ?
You can upload the video to a platform such as Youtube, and then link it here in the report.
There is a clip
https://youtu.be/3qW6-PKU1dQ?si=ZQksEgHx7gAODVvS