tome bug
The Agitated Advantage challenge on tome 1 level 2 will not complete after hooking survivors in basement while using the perk Agitation.
Tagged:
Under Review
The Agitated Advantage challenge on tome 1 level 2 will not complete after hooking survivors in basement while using the perk Agitation.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same thing happening for me.
Using the Trapper, a few different maps and scenarios but all have failed to get the challenge. I had 3 survivors hooked at one time and still nothing.
Perks: Agitated, Jolt, Brutal Strength and Hex:NOED
On the PS5 console (but I see this is happening to all versions).
I am playing Dead by Daylight on the PC version of the game and my "Hook 6 Survivors in the basement" challenge is not working as intended. I will attempt survivor challenges soon.
Update on this, I just blinded a Demogorgon with a flashlight in a match and the progress bar updated after a blind action. I blinded the killer multiple times and successfully completed the challenge. Even after the match had ended, I was able to collect the challenge rewards successfully.
Perhaps this issue only affects killer challenges?