Xbox - Wraith visual Bug
If you cloaked as Wraith and you start moving the screen is glitching. It's like the map is loading not fast enough so all assets on the environment is "flashing"
Tagged:
Under Review
If you cloaked as Wraith and you start moving the screen is glitching. It's like the map is loading not fast enough so all assets on the environment is "flashing"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im getting this too, usually on the initial load in cloak and not after that I dont think-Its all jittery. I literally freaked out and have been tweaking settings left and right thinking my G sync or something was messed up but I think this is a bug.