Alien pulling Ripely out of a locker flickers and could be a flashing lights epilepsy problem
On both The Game and The Swamp I was pulled out of a locker by a default Alien skin from a locker as Ripley. I seemed to flicker back and forth as if I was shifting spots in the locker. With the red light from the Alien's face it hurt my eyes, and I don't usually have to worry about flashing lights.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I have seen this happening from the viewer perspective on the Nostromo map and my seizure sensitive brain almost couldn't handle it.
Xenomorph with the queen cosmetics pulling out a ripley with an additional bought set
Here are some clips of that happening on various maps, with different survivors.
Don't watch if flickering lights affect you
https://youtu.be/zlNq2ArL3bE?si=9YHqi7yX7qBE8vd2 https://youtu.be/GaGGepEkI8Q?si=ohitCt_eVVV6uepq https://youtu.be/O8pIg9rFzaY?si=6Qk61Eo7-ys5aseh https://youtu.be/putKSuCB08Y?si=OwkRSWAMQ7jc8xYZJust played a match on The Game with Alien Ripley against an Artist. I had the same locker flickering thing with her. When I switched to spectate she pulled the Jake out and it looked normal.
Just did a match with a Dwight against a Cenobite on the knight's map and had this happen.
Just did a match on the Knight's map gainst a Knight with the enchanted glowy armour while pulling a Feng out of a locker.
Just did a match against a Blighted Wesker and had it happen as well.
Just had this happen on the Plague's map going against the knight with the crow helmet.
Just had a match against a Wesker as a Nancy and this happened. Forgot the map, sorry.
This happens a lot, from what I can tell. Doesn't seem to matter the map, Killer, or Survivor. I've had it happen personally w/ all kinds of combos.
Just had this happen with a Queen Alien on Autohaven wreckers pulling a Kate out of the locker.