PC - Perk Bug - Survivor Screams when Already in Terror Radius from Ultimate Weapon

I'm unsure if this is a bug or a miswording of the perk's ability.

Steps to Reproduce

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Start a game (public or custom)

Step 3 : As survivor, hide within the killer's terror radius

Step 4 : As killer with the perk "Ultimate Weapon", open a locker

Step 5 : Notice survivor who was hiding within terror radius screams

Additional Information

Survivor: Gabriel Soma

Killer: The Xenomorph

Map: Father Cambel's Chapel, jungle gym left of chapel when facing the chapel from carnival

Tagged: Not a Bug

Comments

  • This is not a bug as far as I'm aware, it's intentional. The wording is just a little misleading I suppose. It makes survivors scream as soon as they're in your TR, so if they're already in it, they scream.