Monstrous Mayhem Challenge Bugged

I am playing on PC and I try to do this challenge where you have to hook 2 survivors in the basement while using the perk Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine. I did the challenge twice and nothing happened. I am playing from steam and my account name is szalai.kristof. I hope you guys can help, or this was useful for others having the same problem. First time I hooked 2 survivors, the second I hooked all 4 of them in the basement.

BUG 1.png BUG.png

Thank you for your help in advance!

Tagged: Under Review

Comments

  • Same for me on PC/Epic.

    I hooked two survivors in the basement all together in different matches while using this perk and it did not work.

  • I think it's every single challenge where you have to hook survivors in the basement. The current tome Buried Underground challenge will not count anyone. I've completed past ones so I can't verify completely.

  • Tome 1 achivement monstrous mayhem page 3 i think its buged. Tryed severel times hocking one player when the oner was in basement hook with the perk and cant complete the challenge. Plaese fix this problem. Thank you.