PC - Survivor model stuck at gen after placing Tap/Mine, Player become Invisible and Immortal.

Survivor Used: Ellen Ripley

Killer Used: Plague

Map: Dvarka Deepwood - Nostromo Wreckage

Scenario: Working on gen, Other survivor gets hooked, I let go of gen to place Tap/Mine, My Model gets stuck on the gen as I run away, Am Invisible, Am able to unhook Other Survivor, Stand next to Plague to see if getting hit will fix issue, Plague seems unable to hit me at all, I run (whilst invisible; I think she can still hear me coughing to track me) to the gen I was on to see if she can grab me off or down me with Purge, Seems not. I then Disconnect as it would be unfair to ruin the game by being an invisible, immortal survivor.

Unfortunately I do not know if the bot replacing me is fixed or also bugged as I could not spectate bot.

Hope this is sufficient.

20230829220734_1.jpg


Tagged: Duplicate

Comments