Perks Combo for Alien while you are training.
Deadlock, Sloppy, Pop, STBFL
Solid combo for you to use while new to alien.
Deadlock, Sloppy, Pop, STBFL
Solid combo for you to use while new to alien.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
nah im keepin my aura reading builds
thx tho
Stbfl seems like a trap to me just like with nemesis.
I love face the darkness right now.
I've played enough Nemesis and Demogorgon to not need training on Alien's powers.
I'm using a pure M1 chaser build. Let the survivors waste time with fire turrets that do not affect my ability to M1. Buys me time to squeeze in 1 more chase before all the gens are done and they bodyblock everyone to safety before teabagging.
Perks i use deadlock dms ultimate weapon and X perk of ur choice